- Plan a spot in a flat area (approximately 20′ X 20′ for bouncers that are 15′ X 15′) away from your house and obstructions. Grassy areas are preferable. A minimum of 4 feet clearance on all sides must be observed at all times.
Note: Let us know in advance if setup is to be done on concrete.
- Please inform delivery driver of any underground sprinkler lines near setup area. We are not responsible for damage to sprinkler lines.
- Remove all sharp objects, toys, twigs, rocks, and clean ALL dog piles from the area, inflatables will NOT be setup in unsanitary conditions.
- Inflatables need an electrical source within 75 feet; generators are available for an extra charge.
- Be sure to turn off all sprinklers, including under ground sprinklers. Please don’t water your lawn 24 hours prior to the set up time.
- All unnecessary electric wires and cables should be kept away from the inflatable.
- Adult supervision is required at all times for all children
- Keep all party candies and party toys such as silly string and other toys away from inflatable. Silly String will cause permanent damages to the inflatable.
- Plan a food, drink, and snack area a safe distance away from the inflatable (No food or drinks are allowed inside).
- Be sure there is enough overhead clearance from trees, wires, or any other obstructions. (see product description for height requirements)